We are still collecting links to MOBX 2014 presentations. Not every presentation has been uploaded to the web so far. This is what we got:
- Anna Dahlström (Sweden), Beyond the hamburger menu. What you need to know about designing for multiple devices.
- Andrew Zusman (Israel), Digital Dyslexia. Universal Design and the Dyslexic Experience.
- Avi Itzkovitch (Israel), Designing with Sensors. Creating Adaptive Experiences.
- José Vittone (Spain), Solutions for tomorrow. How to be an up-to-date UX designer.
- Mariusz Cieśla (Poland), Providing value. Introduction to proactive experience design.
- Stephanie Rieger (UK), The Emerging Global Web. A new and mobile-fuelled informal economy.
Subscribe to our MobX newsletter
More info and updates are coming soon: slideshare links, photos, short videos and more. Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter so you don’t miss anything.
(Image: Marco Rahn via Flickr)